Child Support

The Clerk & Comptroller maintains the official payment records for all Pasco County domestic relations support and alimony cases. The amount of support, frequency of payment, (weekly, monthly, etc), beginning date of payments and to whom it is to be paid is determined by order of the Court. In many cases an income deduction order is entered and the employer sends in payment on behalf of the payor.
Payments Made to the Florida State Disbursement Unit (FLSDU)

Due to changes required by the Federal Welfare Reform Act, the State of Florida established central receipt processing through the Florida State Disbursement Unit (FLSDU). Support payments throughout the State of Florida are sent to one central address in Tallahassee where a database of information from each county within the state is maintained. The payment information is then electronically transmitted back to the individual county and the official payment record in the Clerk & Comptroller's Office is then updated to reflect the date and amount paid.

Types of cases that are processed by the FLSDU are:

  • All child support payments subject to income deduction orders
  • All child support payments subject to enforcement by the Florida Department of Revenue
  • Effective April 11, 2005, all support payments that have previously been ordered to be paid to the Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller.

Information needed to process support payments through the Florida State Disbursement Unit:

  • County Number (Pasco number is 51)
  • Pasco County case number from your court order or final judgment
  • Name of person paying support and social security number
  • Name of custodial parent
  • Check or money order made payable to:

State Disbursement Unit
P. O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, FL 32314

Your payments should be mailed to the State Disbursement Unit (SDU). You may pay online with a credit card or direct debit from your bank. You may also create an account for easy online payments. To obtain information about this service visit

Support checks are mailed on the next business day from the FLSDU to the address that is maintained in the file located in each county. Support checks can be directly deposited into a checking or savings account by completing and submitting an SDU Direct Deposit Information Form.

Payment Inquiry

  • To obtain the amount and date of the last payment to the Clerk & Comptroller, click here.

  • Information on other procedural issues you may contact the Clerk & Comptroller's Child Support Department, Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm, at:

    East Pasco: 352-521-4542, Option 5
    West Pasco: 727-847-8031, Option 5
    All Other Areas: (800) 368-2411 Ext. 2218

  • A printout of your payment history may be obtained from the Clerk & Comptroller at a fee of $1 per page. Please contact the Child Support Department to determine the number of pages for your case.

  • If the Clerk & Comptroller has entered a delinquent judgment against you, you may obtain a payoff statement for a fee of $25.00.

  • Payment must be received before any copies will be made.

  • To verify that a payment was received and/or disbursed by FLSDU, you may visit or contact their customer service department at:

    (877) 769-0251

  • Any payments made directly between the obligor (payor), and the obligee (payee), will not be reflected in the court records.


It is recommended that you contact the Florida Department of Revenue, Child Support Enforcement Unit at (850) 488-KIDS (5437)for assistance in collecting court ordered support OR you may contact a private attorney.

The Clerk & Comptroller is not involved in the enforcement process for individuals who are not paying the court ordered amounts. Our role is receipting, disbursing and maintaining payment records.

Under Florida law and based upon our payment records, the Clerk & Comptroller will issue a notice of delinquency and record a judgment lien, unless the matter is contested by the obligor (payor) and set for a hearing before the Judge.

Change of Address

If you are receiving or making support payments on a Pasco County case, you must provide in writing any address changes to the Clerk & Comptroller.

The following information must be included on any change of address request:

  • Pasco County case number from your court order or final judgment
  • Name of person paying support
  • Name of person receiving support
  • Old address
  • New address
 Change of Address Form

Family Law Forms

Certain matters of law may require the use of locally approved forms in lieu of or in addition to the Florida Family Law forms. Therefore, it is recommended that you review the Sixth Judicial Circuit and the FL State Courts websites to determine the applicable forms to be used for your purpose.

For family law forms, please visit the Self-Help Center located on the Florida State Courts website.

Florida State Courts
Representing Yourself in Family Court

For general information and locally approved forms for the Sixth Judicial Circuit, please visit their website.

The Sixth Judicial Circuit

Department Contact Information

Nikki Alvarez-Sowles, Esq.
Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller
38053 Live Oak Avenue
Suite 205
Dade City, FL 33523-3894
352-521-4542, Option 5

Nikki Alvarez-Sowles, Esq.
Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 338
New Port Richey, FL 34656-0338
Physical Location:
7530 Little Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
Suite 103
727-847-8031, Option 5